WELCOME TO THE TOTE-E BLOG!

Thanks for joining us on the TOTE-E BAG blog where you can see project updates, or register to purchase a bag. For any questions please feel free to email toteebags4all@gmail.com.

Friday, September 13, 2013

We HAVE LAUNCHED!!!!!!!!

YES!! I am happy to say that TOTE-E bags has official launched its Carnival 2k14 Campaign! And what's even better is that we are happy to be collaborating creatively with Afro Chic of Boots by Afro Chic!

This is the second launch video that has been prepared by yours truly, and I have to say it really sets the tone for something that I think is exciting and fresh! which is what TOTE-E bags is all about.

Those clients with whom I have dealt with over the past 2 years know that I am a stickler for detail, perfection and that I treat each and every bag as if it were my own. That definitely won't change but will be expanded to include all the other items which WE (Afro chic and I) will be customizing. So, if you want the real complete look of Matching boots and bag, blinged out cup, a corset or bra for monday wear or whatever accessory look you may want, CHECK US OUT!  Look out for further details regarding registration, etc!

In the meantime, enjoy the VIDEO! WE READY FOR DE ROADD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated